- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Relationship Revitalization (“RR) to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by RR for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching, career coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counseling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), RR agrees to provide the service(s) as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to sign a contract with RR at the commencement of coaching.
Responsibility & Commitment
Whether engaged in live coaching or a home study package, the client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with RR. RR accepts no liability for the client’s actions. RR has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions or on the basis of any advice or documentation given by RR either in the RR blog, at an event, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals..
- Personal information or business information supplied to RR by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- RR will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Any documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection Act 1998 and other binding legal requirements, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
- RR does not retain any client cardholder account data. Payments are processed via a secure merchant gateway and RR does not ever access client cardholder account data.
Clarity & Style
- RR will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with RR on any area of the coaching process. RR welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by emailing to Relationship Revitalization at [email protected]
- RR is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coaching process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching schedule will be arranged between RR and the client and sessions can be booked up to 3 months in advance. RR will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of coaching session will be agreed at the start of coaching between RR and the client, and confirmed by RR by email or written correspondence. Our 6 sessions and 12 session coaching programs needs to be utilized within a 12 month period which commences from the date of the first session unless otherwise agreed at time of commencement.
- Payment terms will be discussed and agreed in writing prior to commencement of the selected coaching program.
- The length of each session is usually 1 hour but can be agreed between R and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their coach via Skype, telephone or Zoom. Face-to-face coaching will take place in the offices of RR or at a mutually agreed venue. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for contacting RR at agreed times. The client is responsible for any call related charges.
- RR may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by RR relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. RR will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- The client may contact RR by phone or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by RR as a necessary part of the coaching process. RR will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
- Online coaching programs and virtual training provided as part of a coaching package will remain available to the client for the duration of their paid coaching period. After the coaching program expires access to related online training and coaching programs will be removed. Clients will continue to retain access to their personal online Coaching journal indefinitely unless otherwise notified by RR.
- There may be occasions when RR may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event RR will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and RR does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
Cancellation & Rearranging Coaching Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances RR may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances RR will use reasonable endeavors to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment the client.
- Where a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment, or any untaken sessions are forfeited.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. No refunds will be due however. Any services that have yet to be provided at the time of cancellation will therefore be deemed as having been provided.
- In the event of extraordinary circumstances occurring that prevent RR from providing its services as contracted, then RR shall be required to refund any outstanding fees due for services not rendered.
- RR can elect to terminate the service to the client early or refuse to provide any further support services should RR deem the relationship unworkable.
This website is hosted at relationshiprevitalization.com.